Answers, FAQ's and Documentation
- TitanConnect Welcome Pamphlet
- TitanConnect, TitanNet and Office 365 - What's the difference?
- Your First Time Logging In
- Office 365 Email
- Resolving frequent TC session expired
- Toolbar and Pop-Up Blocker Recommendations to get past navigational issues
- Firewall Port Info for Security Administrators
- Mid-Term Grade Review
- Registration and Online Information Tri-Fold Brochure
- Accessing class lists for advisors
- Student Self-Service Registration Instructions
- Instructions to Establish Single Sign-On to TitanConnect INB
- Law School - How do I Get My Pins?
TitanConnect ODS (Reporting)
- Multi-media podium instructions
- Video-Conferencing Technology Information
- Apple projection instructions
- Procedure and terms for software sign-out
- Recommendation for Playing YouTube videos
3rd Party Applications
Faculty syllabus editing recommendations
As some of you already know, there is a feature in TitanConnect Self Service that allows faculty to add their syllabus to each section in the Schedule of Classes.
As your syllabi are going to be displayed on the web, the syllabi need to have some basic html codes entered with the text for the document to display correctly. The process for encoding your syllabi is quite easy and the steps are laid out below:
1. In Microsoft Word, click File, then Save As, then select Save As Type: (select Web Page *.htm).
2. Open the newly saved file using Notepad (found in the Accessories folder). Then select all (Ctrl-A) and paste into the syllabus in TitanConnect Self Service.
3. Click Save and it will look similar to the how the document looks in Microsoft Word.